Sunday 20 May 2012

Challenge 132 - Charmed

Well I know what you have all been thinking. Totally Gorjuss has Totally Gone!!!!

If you visited here yesterday expecting to see our next challenge....sorry ......but we had a mix up of communication.

Our fearless leader Net is still away so I am posting this weeks challenge ( a day late...oops!). I hope we are forgiven!

For our challenge we want to see Charms.  Now we know that wont be hard as so many of you use them already on your projects. This weeks sponsor is Heathers Hobbie Haven

Hopefully normal service will be resumed when Net gets back. I just hope I don't get the sack!!!!!

But now what you have been waiting for. Last weeks candy winner.............................Heidy. Please Email us so we can send out your win.

Looking forward to seeing how "Charming" you can be.

Check out the efforts of the "Charming Gorjusettes".

Hugs Sarah x
 Kat
 

Bettina


Hazel










8 comments:

  1. Great challenge, loving the DT inspiration, they're so good!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, at least with me you are. I almost always have a charm on my card in one way or another! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please erase my first entry, I put the wrong link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards from the DT..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge and for such lovely Dt inspiration. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great challenge and the DT cards are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please erase as entered in wrong challenge - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great challenge, hope this works! Great ideas, thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete